Spring Parade of Homes Runs April 12 – 14 and April 19 – 21
BISMARCK, ND / April 8, 2013 – Lexar Homes, a leading on-your-site builder in the Great Plains, today announced its participation in the Spring Parade of Homes. The event runs two weekends and will feature the work of local builders in North Dakota.
Friday, April 12, 6pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday, April 12, 11am – 5pm
Sunday, April 13, noon to 5pm Sunday
Cost is $5 per person and your ticket is good all 6 days. Kids 18 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS: Tickets are available for purchase at ALL participating Parade homes during show hours. You can start wherever you would like, but keep your ticket to show at each home you visit. Plus, make sure to vote for your favorite homes on the back and turn in your ticket at the last home you visit for a chance to win prizes from Corwin-Churchill Appliance and Magi-Touch Carpet One.
Lexar Homes will present the 15-Point New Home Construction Checklist to detail why it’s crucial for Bismarck and Mandan area home buyers to demand these items:
- .30 U-Value Windows
- Above Standard R-49 Attic Insulation
- Insulated Headers and Corners
- High Energy Efficiency Hot Water Tanks
- Water Conserving Faucets
- Airtight Drywall
- Low-VOC Primers, Paints Adhesives and Caulks
- Capilary Breaks and High Back Flashing
- Pan Flashing Windows and Doors
- Moisture Barriers with High-Quality House Wrap
- Sealed Garage-to-House Common Walls
- Energy Trusses
- Exceeds Blower Door Test Requirements
- ENERGY STAR High Quality Bath Fans
- Engineered Wood Floor Systems
“We are thrilled at the opportunity to meet with property owners who are interested in new home construction,” said Lexar Homes franchise co-owner Dave Williams. “We look forward to discussing the advantages of building a new home versus purchasing an existing one.”
In addition to zero wear and tear, new homes comply with current building, safety and environmental codes and include the latest and greatest systems and components often making a new home less expensive to operate and maintain than older homes.
Lexar Homes is a Bismarck home builder that serves Central North Dakota, including; Burleigh, Emmons, Kidder, Grant, Logan, McLean, Morton, Sheridan, Sioux, and Wells Counties. The company builds new homes in other parts of North Dakota upon special request.
“We are proud to build houses that are affordable to buy and affordable to maintain,” said Lexar Homes franchise co-owner Eric Sundby. “We apply green certified construction techniques that are energy efficient, have a positive impact on the environment and the communities we live in.”
The Lexar Homes’ Bismarck team of home building professionals have over 30+ years of experience in the housing industry.
About Lexar Homes
Lexar Homes is a leading volume builder in the Northwest. The company builds quality homes with an emphasis on energy efficiency, sustainability and healthier indoor air quality. Lexar Homes offices can be found in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and North Dakota. The company’s build areas include:
- Bismarck, ND (Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, Logan, McLean, Morton, Sheridan, Sioux and Wells Counties);
- Burlington, WA (Island, King, San Juan, Skagit, Snohoish and Whatcom Counties)
- Centralia, WA (Grays, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce and Thurston Counties); Lewiston, ID (Asotin, Beneway, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce and Shoshone Counties)
- Coeur d’Alene , ID (Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai and Shoshone Counties)
- Moses Lake, WA (Grant County)
- Olympic Peninsula (Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap annd Mason Counties)
- Pendleton, OR (Gilliam, Morrow, Umatilla and Wallowa Counties)
- Puyallup, WA (Pierce County)
- Silverdale, Washington (Kitsap, Mason and Pierce Counties)
- Spokane, WA (Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens and Whitman Counties)
- Tri-Cities, WA (Adams, Asotin, Benton, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Klickitat, Walla Walla and Whitman Counties)
- Tri-Cities, OR (Baker, Gilliam, Grant, Morrow, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa Counties)
- Wenatchee, WA (Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Lincoln and Oknagan Counties)
- Woodland, WA (Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Pacific, Skamania and Wahkiakum Counties)
- Yakima, WA (Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat and Yakima Counties)
For more information, visit: www.lexarhomes.com.
About the Spring Parade of Homes
The Parade of Homes Magazine with a map to the homes, photos and participating builders will be available for pick up at local grocery stores by April 8. Click the image above to view a digital version of the Parade of Homes ;magazine. For more information, visit: www.bmhba.com.